Temperature monitoring systems Polymetrica
Temperature is the primary consideration when dealing with perishable food or precision machinery. Keeping refrigerators and freezers at the optimum temperature for storing keeps food fresh and prevents costly spoilage. Maintaining the temperature in your data centers or server cabinets can prevent equipment downtime and business interruptions due to overheating or breakdowns.
The Polymetrica monitoring system will help you maintain the optimal temperature in any room and alert you in real time if the temperature is outside the specified range.
What tasks do temperature controllers solve?
How the remote temperature control system works
The entire remote monitoring system consists of three elements:
- Temperature sensors located directly in the monitored areas. They collect data and transmit it to a central server.
- The server collects, stores, processes and, if necessary, issues an alert if the temperature of a certain sensor goes beyond the set limit.
- Notifications from the server come to a computer, phone or a special console, depending on your preferences. Thus, you are always the first to know about the emergence of difficulties and can take appropriate measures in time.
Where can temperature control devices be used?
In fact, thanks to its compactness, high reliability and accuracy, the possibilities for using Polymetrica temperature monitoring systems are almost endless. Here are some examples where they can come in handy:
- Warehouses. Foodstuffs, medicines and many other substances are very sensitive to the slightest temperature changes, therefore it is important to assess the state of their storage on time and accurately.
- Production. The performance and service life of servers, computers and other precision equipment directly depends on temperature. Thermal controllers will help you maintain the temperature regime of such devices in the optimal range, thus increasing their life and power.
- Personal use. Due to their affordability, Polymetrica temperature control devices are also suitable for use by the general public. You can easily monitor the temperature at home during your winter vacation or long absence. Precise heating control will allow you to save a lot and prevent mold or other problems caused by cold snap and increased humidity.