Polymetrica water metering systems
Flow control systems measure the amount of water consumed and provide users with compiled reports containing historical usage data, daily or hourly forecasts, leakage information and much more.
What tasks do water flow controllers solve
The most important plus of these systems is that in order to receive data from any meter, you do not need to get to it personally every time or install an expensive camera near it. The sensor will collect all the information by itself, which you can view at any time and in any place through special software.
Easy to install.
Polymetrica water flow controllers are compact and easy to install. So even the equipment of large rooms with many meters does not take much time and effort.
Savings and safety.
The system will compare the water consumption at each site and will immediately inform all responsible employees if leaks are detected. Notifications can be received both in a special application and on a regular Viber or Telegram messenger.
Integration with other systems.
In addition to flow sensors, thermometers, manometers or other measuring devices can also be installed in the test areas. Thus, you can control not only how much water you receive, but also in what condition it is supplied.
Where water metering devices can be used
- In utilities. With remote metering systems, utilities can accurately collect consumption data from their customers. Nor do they need to send their reviewers to the field or ask customers to send out relevant metrics every month.
- In production. The flow control system will help to solve several problems at once:
- Shadow accounting. In large enterprises, it is not uncommon for utilities to issue erroneous bills to them. Flow sensors will help to accurately control the amount of water consumed and to file reasoned appeals when a discrepancy is detected.
- Saving. The control system will help to instantly detect leaks and determine which areas of the production consume the most water. Based on this data, decisions can be made about savings opportunities.
- Long-term forecasting capability. The metering devices store all the information on the server, so that management at any time can carry out a comparative analysis of consumption for selected periods and, based on this data, more accurately allocate a budget for the following months.
- For individual use. In individual homes, apartments or small offices, a water metering system will bring the same benefits as in large enterprises, just on a smaller scale.
How the remote water control system works
The principle of operation of the remote control system for water consumption can be described in three simple steps:
- Locally installed sensors collect information.
- After that, the collected information is sent to a common central server.
- Information on the server is first of all processed by special software and displayed to the human operator in the form of simple and understandable graphs and tables.
Please note that the Polymetrica water flow control system can be customized depending on the needs of each individual user.
Someone needs the system to simply generate and provide the necessary reports.
Others may want the system to compare the measured values of the water with the reference values and take action if they are out of range. This can be an emergency shutdown of a pipeline, an emergency release of excess pressure, notification of a responsible employee, or some other scenario. Each case is separately discussed and worked out by our specialists.