CONTROLLER POLYMETRICA P20
The Polymetrica P20 controller is designed to receive and transmit and process information via RS-485 (up to 20 ports) and further transmit / manage the received information to the server via Ethernet and mobile communication channels (4 m2m modules).
The composition of the device:
- G20 CPU board with:
- Atmel AT91SAM9G20 400MHz processor (32 Kbytes of Internal ROM, Two 4-KByte Internal SRAMs;
- memory 128 Mbytes of SDRAM memory (32-bit bus width);
- flash Atmel serial DataFlash 32-megabit. 8192 Pages (528 Bytes / Page). Is an SPI compatible;
- COM port – 1pc;
- USB Host ports V2.0 full-speed compliant, 12 Mbits per second (UHP) -2pcs;
- Ethernet 100-base -1pc;
- UART transceivers implemented in FPGA ALTERA – 2pcs.
- three expansion ports (two for cross boards, one for submodule communication)
- The cross board (connected to the CPU board G20 by side connectors) is designed to install up to 10 UART / RS-485 converter submodules.
- Submodule converter UART / RS-485 one port
- Communication submodule is a board with a set of m2m modules (up to 8) supporting 2G / 3G technology (soon LTE).
The controller is controlled via the polymetrica.com cloud server or the customer’s server.